Scooter Media was named Small/Mid-size Agency of the Year for the fifth year in a row at the 2021 Cincinnati PRSA Blacksmith Awards.
The Blacksmith Awards, presented by the Cincinnati chapter of the Public Relations Society of America, honor the best of our region’s public relations community. A virtual celebration was held on November 16.
Scooter Media also received Awards of Excellence in the following categories:
- COVID-19 Challenges for “The Carnegie’s production of Godspell and Creative Disruption Committee”
- Integrated Communications for “Klosterman Baking Company Teams with the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden to ‘Save Our Bees’”
- Reputation/Brand Management for “Bartlett Wealth Management Proactive Media Relations”
- Blogs for the Scooter Media blog
- Annual Reports for “From Opportunity to Action: The City of Covington Economic Development Department Annual Report”
In addition to client awards, our Senior Media Relations Specialist Gina Genco was named New PR Pro of the Year.
Scooter Media President Shannan Boyer said winning Small/Mid-size Agency of the Year in 2020 and 2021 means a lot, as the past two years have been the most challenging environment the agency has experienced in its 10 years.
“It means so much to us to win Small/Mid-size Agency of the Year because it’s an award that reflects our collective effort as an agency and the work we’re doing,” Shannan said. “It’s a testament to the team we have here.”
Krystan Krailler, Client Services Director, said the award gives her a great sense of pride in what the Scooter Media team has worked hard to build and maintain.
“We really are bringing the best we can bring every day to work, to our clients, and to each other. It’s really nice when someone else recognizes that as well,” Krystan said.
Thank you to Cincinnati PRSA for these honors, and congratulations to all our fellow nominees and winners.