Please note: We are no longer accepting applicants for this position.
Scooter Media is adding a social media specialist to its team!
What fuels Scooter Media? Our amazing team – and you could be a part of it. Talent is critical, but since we spend a lot of time together we also look for people who bring positivity and laughter to our office. We’re passionate about using our talents to help clients connect with their audiences in meaningful ways and deliver results that help them achieve their goals.
SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST (SMS)
We’re looking for a Social Media Specialist with a passion for social media and an in-depth understanding of organic and paid strategy, tools, community management, analytics and trends. The ideal candidate will be creative, self-motivated, an excellent multi-tasker, have exceptional attention to detail and be well-versed in the art of social media marketing and online community management.
- Manage multiple social media channels and serve as the primary community manager for a range of clients and industries
- Develop content frameworks, write copy, post to social media accounts, create digital media assets, research content, and more
- Ensure brand standards across all content types – copy, photography, graphic design and videography
- Provide timely responses to comments, direct messages, and mentions on social media platforms
- Monitor and evaluate organic and paid campaign performance in platforms, leveraging insights and trends, and provide data-backed recommendations for clients
- Be in tune with emerging social media platforms, trends, and online behaviors
- Participate in the agency’s Digital Team
- Other tasks as assigned
- Three-five years of experience managing social media channels and content
- Strong understanding of social media platforms, best practices, developing and implementing content strategy
- Be proficient in social media ad platforms
- Detail-oriented, creativity, strong copywriting and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills, highly organized and committed to achieving goals
- Must be able to work independently, manage projects and multi-task
- Degree in communications, public relations, marketing, social media management or related field
- Agency experience a plus
Scooter Media employees enjoy generous vacation packages, competitive benefits, flexible work schedules, and training/development opportunities, plus we make it a point to participate in a variety of social and charitable activities. We think you’ll like it here. We work hard and we have a blast doing it.
Qualified candidates for the social media specialist position should email their resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
Scooter Media is nationally certified by the Women’s Business Enterprise Council Ohio River Valley, a regional certifying partner of the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC). The agency was named 2019 Small-Mid Size PR Agency of the Year by Cincinnati PRSA and was the recipient of the 2019 Business Impact Award in the Cool Place to Work category from the Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce.