Once a year, Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky-area public relations professionals come together for the industry’s biggest night: the Cincinnati PRSA Blacksmith Awards. This year, Scooter Media was recognized with four Blacksmith Awards — the highest achievement possible at the ceremony.
Our 2018 Blacksmith Awards included:
- Small/Mid-Size Agency of the Year, awarded to an agency that demonstrates exceptional achievement in the creation of PR campaigns that further client objectives, is committed to ongoing education and growth opportunities for team members, and makes contributions to the community and the PR profession as a whole. 2018 is the second consecutive year that Scooter Media has achieved this award.
- Most Effective Campaign with Budget Under $5,000, for our work with client People Working Cooperatively’s “Ramp It Up for Veterans” telethon. This award recognizes exceptionally successful campaigns despite the constraints of a small budget.
- New Public Relations Professional of the Year, awarded to Drew Boehmker, an Account Executive at our agency. This award recognizes a relative newcomer to public relations for demonstrating exceptional leadership and professional achievements during their initial years in the profession.
- CEO Communicator of the Year, awarded to Brent Cooper, President & CEO of our client the Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce. This award recognizes a CEO who has shown outstanding communications leadership within their company and industry.
In addition, Scooter Media was also recognized with six Awards of Excellence in the following categories:
- Content Marketing for our “Scooter Media Drives Results with Content Marketing” campaign
- Crisis Communications for our “People Working Cooperatively Faces Funding Crisis” campaign
- Internal Communications for our “Rudler Employees Exceed Expectations on Social Media” campaign
- Marketing for our “Launching DevouCycle to the Greater Cincinnati Community” campaign
- Facebook Engagement for our “The Stories of South Dearborn” Facebook campaign
- Magazines for our work on the “Beechwood Independent Schools Informs Alumni with Legacy” tactic
Congratulations to all of our fellow honorees, and thank you to Cincinnati PRSA for hosting the event. We’re already looking forward to next year!
Read case studies of some of our award-winning campaigns here.
About Scooter Media
Scooter Media is a full-service communications agency in greater Cincinnati specializing in public relations and social media.