Once a year, Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky-area public relations professionals come together for the industry’s biggest night: the Cincinnati PRSA Blacksmith Awards. This year, Scooter Media was recognized with four Blacksmith Awards — the highest achievement possible at the ceremony.
Our 2019 Blacksmith Awards included:
- Small/Mid-Size Agency of the Year, awarded to an agency that demonstrates exceptional achievement in the creation of PR campaigns that further client objectives, is committed to ongoing education and growth opportunities for team members, and makes contributions to the community and the PR profession as a whole. 2019 is the third consecutive year that Scooter Media has achieved this award.
- Public Relations Professional of the Year, awarded to Krystan Krailler, an Account Supervisor at our agency. This award recognizes an established practitioner for exceptional leadership and professional accomplishments in the industry.
- New Public Relations Professional of the Year, awarded to Mikayla Williams, an Account Executive at our agency. This award recognizes a relative newcomer to public relations for demonstrating exceptional leadership and professional achievements during their initial years in the profession.
- Public Service, for our work with Clovernook Center for the Blind & Visually Impaired increasing braille literacy awareness. This award recognizes programs that advance public understanding of societal issues, problems or concerns.
Scooter Media was also recognized with five Awards of Excellence in the following categories:
- Events & Observances (7 Days or Fewer) for “Spreading the Chili Love and Feeding Our Community on National Chili Day”
- Integrated Communications for “Dreaming Up New Theatre Audiences at The Carnegie”
- Most Effective Campaign on a Shoe-string Budget ($5000 or less) for “CincItalia – Serving Up a Large Plate of Italian Heritage on a Small Budget”
- Executive Communications for “Strategies for Connecting Erigo’s CEO with Local Small Businesses”
- Facebook Engagement for “A Fresh Approach Helps Klosterman’s Facebook Engagement Rise to New Heights”
A special shout-out to Charlie Vance, of our client Erigo Employer Solutions, for receiving CEO Communicator of the Year!
Congratulations to all of the 2019 Blacksmith Awards finalists and recipients. Thank you to Cincinnati PRSA for organizing such a great event!
About Scooter Media
Scooter Media is a full-service communications agency in Greater Cincinnati specializing in public relations and social media.