Know a talented PR practitioner looking for their next public relations adventure? Scooter Media is looking for Public Relations Account Executive who can bring creative ideas and work hard toward achieving our clients’ goals. The ideal candidate will be results-driven, client-focused and have strong demonstrated capabilities with writing and media relations.
What fuels Scooter Media? Our amazing team – and you could be a part of it. Talent is critical, but since we spend a lot of time together, we also look for people who bring positivity and laughter to our office. We’re passionate about using our talents to help clients connect with their audiences in meaningful ways and deliver results that help them achieve their goals.
- Account Service: Assist with client strategy and planning efforts; contribute to the conception and execution of public relations campaigns
- Media Relations: Strong understanding of local and regional media markets; work with media on the local and regional levels on behalf of clients
- Writing: Write public relations materials, client/media correspondence, and strategic content for email marketing, blogs, etc.
- Metrics: Monitor, track and assess media coverage and digital results; stay updated on industry trends and be willing to share your knowledge with the rest of our team
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-4 years of experience in public relations (agency experience is a plus)
- Previous experience in successfully pitching local/regional media outlets and developing relationships with members of the media
- Must be able to work independently, manage projects and multi-task
- Keen attention to detail, proactive, excellent written and verbal skills
- Must demonstrate a history of success in working with the media on a local and regional level
Scooter Media employees enjoy generous vacation packages, competitive benefits, flexible work schedules, and training/development opportunities, plus we make it a point to participate in a variety of social and charitable activities. We think you’ll like it here. We work hard and we have a blast doing it.
Qualified candidates for the Public Relations Account Executive role should email their resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.
No phone calls, please.
Scooter Media is nationally certified as a Women’s Business Enterprise by the Ohio River Valley Women’s Business Council, a regional certifying partner of the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC). The agency was named 2018 Small-Mid Size Agency of the Year by Cincinnati PRSA and was the recipient of the 2019 Business Impact Award in the Cool Place to Work category from the Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce.