We’re looking for a PR account executive with a passion for PR and social media who can bring creative ideas and work hard toward achieving our clients’ goals. The ideal candidate will have a sense of humor and be able to take ownership of projects with minimal supervision.
- Account Service: Assist with client strategy and planning efforts; contribute to the conception and execution of social media and public relations campaigns
- Media Relations: Have an understanding of local and regional media markets; work with media on the local and regional levels on behalf of B2C clients
- Writing: Write public relations materials, client/media correspondence, and strategic content for social media, blogs, etc.
- Social Media: Assist with developing and executing social media content for clients; serve as a community manager; use data and analytics to help grow social media audiences
- Metrics: Monitor, track and assess media coverage and digital results; stay updated on industry trends and be willing to share your knowledge with the rest of our team
- 3-5 years of experience in public relations and social media content development (agency experience is a plus)
- Previous experience in successfully pitching local/regional media outlets and developing relationships with members of the media
- Understanding of social media platforms as well as experience developing strategic content and serving as a community manager on behalf of a professional organization
- Must be able to work independently, manage projects and multi-task
- Must have a keen attention to detail as well as excellent written and verbal skills
- Be proactive and motivated
Scooter Media employees enjoy generous vacation packages, competitive benefits, flexible work schedules, and training/development opportunities, plus we make it a point to participate in a variety of social and charitable activities. We think you’ll like it here. We work hard and we have a blast doing it.
Qualified candidates for the PR account executive role should email their resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.