What fuels Scooter Media? Our amazing team – and you could be a part of it. Talent is critical, but since we spend a lot of time together we also look for people who bring positivity and laughter to our office. We’re passionate about using our talents to help clients connect with their audiences in meaningful ways and deliver results that help them achieve their goals.
PUBLIC RELATIONS ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (AE)
We’re looking for an Account Executive with a passion for public relations who can bring creative ideas and work hard toward achieving our clients’ goals. The ideal candidate will have strong capabilities in writing and media relations and be results-driven and client-focused.
- Media Relations: Strong understanding of local and regional media markets; at least two years of pitching experience; trade media relations experience a plus
- Account Service: Participate in client strategy and planning efforts; contribute to the conception and execution of social media and public relations programs
- Writing: Write public relations materials, client/media correspondence, and strategic content for social media, email marketing, blogs, etc.
- Metrics: Monitor, track and assess media coverage and industry trends, and be proficient in understanding and reporting social media analytics against client objectives
- Other duties as assigned
- Two-five years of B2C and/or B2B media relations experience (required); agency experience ideal
- Must be able to work independently and with teams, manage aggressive deadlines and multi-task
- Previous experience successfully pitching local/regional media outlets and developing relationships with members of the media
- Keen attention to detail, proactive, excellent written and verbal skills
- Degree in public relations, journalism or communication
- Experience with professional services, foodservice, real estate, and finance industry companies a plus
Scooter Media employees enjoy generous vacation packages, competitive benefits, flexible work schedules, and training/development opportunities, plus we make it a point to participate in a variety of social and charitable activities. We think you’ll like it here. We work hard and we have a blast doing it.
Qualified candidates should email their resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
Scooter Media is nationally certified by the Women’s Business Enterprise Council Ohio River Valley, a regional certifying partner of the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC). The agency was named 2019 Small-Mid Size PR Agency of the Year by Cincinnati PRSA and was the recipient of the 2019 Business Impact Award in the Cool Place to Work category from the Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce.