The Kentucky Bourbon Trail…..
Picture this: sipping a glass of bourbon, nibbling on a chocolate-covered bourbon ball, and enjoying a day of camaraderie with your favorite coworkers. The Scooter Media team did just that last week for our annual staff retreat. We hit up a portion of the Kentucky Bourbon Trail for a day of fun, team building, and learning about the bourbon production process.
- All bourbon is whiskey, but not all whiskey is bourbon.
- Bourbon is made up of 51% corn.
- Shannan makes a mean snack bag (thanks for the grapes!).
- Woodford Reserve was the most popular amongst the Scooter Media team.
- Buffalo Trace is one of the oldest bourbon distilleries in the business.
- Riverboat Grill makes a delicious Anchor Down Burger.
- Four Roses has 10 distinct recipes.
- Bourbon must be aged at least four years.
- Katie really doesn’t like Buffalo Trace’s White Dog.
- 95% of the world’s bourbon is made in Kentucky.