The Cincinnati chapter of the Public Relations Society of America held its annual Blacksmith Awards ceremony on November 16 — and in addition to being the first in-person ceremony in three years, Scooter Media took home a number of awards and accolades that made the evening one to remember.
Scooter Media was named an Agency of the Year for the sixth year in a row, receiving the Large Agency of the Year distinction for the first time as a result of our continued growth.
Several staff members also received professional recognition for their work in the public relations field and service to the community.
- Shannan Boyer, our President & Founder, received the Werner-VonderHaar-Bogart (WVB) Award, the highest honor offered by Cincinnati PRSA.
- Lauren Hall, Public Relations Manager, was named PR Pro of the Year, given to an established practitioner who has demonstrated exceptional leadership and professional accomplishments.
Our client work took home two Blacksmith Awards — the highest achievement possible — in two categories:
- Best Sponsorship Activation for “Gold Star Partners with Cincinnati Bengals All the Way to Super Bowl 56″
- Magazines for “Scooter Media Revamps the Northern Kentucky Business Journal”
In addition, our campaigns and tactics were recognized with Awards of Excellence in the following categories:
- Events and Observances Lasting More than 7 Days for “Gold Star Partners with Cincinnati Bengals All the ‘Way’ to Super Bowl 56″
- Integrated Communications for “Ovation Launch”
- Public Service for “Emergency Shelter of Northern Kentucky Opens New, Needed Shelter”
- Media Relations for “Gold Star Supports Ukraine from Half a World Away”
- Media Relations for “Media Relations Support for Emergency Shelter of Northern Kentucky’s New Shelter”
- TikTok Engagement for “TikTok Makes Scooter Media the Trendiest Agency on the Block”
Thank you to Cincinnati PRSA for hosting such a wonderful event, and congratulations again to all of our fellow winners and nominees. We’re already looking forward to next year’s ceremony!
Want to see more of the award-winning work from our agency? Be sure to check out a few of our favorite case studies here.