Scooter Media is looking for an Assistant Account Executive to join our energetic and fun-loving digital team.
ASSISTANT ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – DIGITAL (AAE)
We’re looking for an AAE with a passion for social media. An AAE is an entry-level employee serving in an account support role. This position is designed to expose the AAE to various aspects of working in the digital space. The AAE will play a crucial role in supporting client service teams in the execution of client activities and learning the basics of services offered.
The ideal candidate is typically a recent college graduate or someone with one to two years of experience with a beginning knowledge of social media and digital communications best practices for brands/organizations.
- Provide all aspects of administrative support, including drafting content, research, monitoring, and reporting digital results (as appropriate)
- Support multiple social media channels and assist content managers on a range of clients and industries
- Learn basic foundations of digital campaign development and execution
- Entry-level digital content creation for social, blog and email marketing
- Be in tune with emerging social media platforms, trends, and online behaviors
- Other tasks as assigned
Scooter Media employees enjoy a competitive benefits package, flexible work schedules, and training/development opportunities, plus we make it a point to participate in a variety of social and charitable activities.
Qualified candidates should email their resume and cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
Scooter Media workdays run from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday – Thursday and 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. on Friday. The Scooter Media offices operate on a hybrid model – allowing employees to work from home and/or office. We value and support professional and personal development and meet quarterly with employees to ensure they are thriving and supported. Named Small/Mid-Sized PR Agency of the Year for the last five years by the Cincinnati Chapter of PRSA, Scooter Media is nationally certified by the Women’s Business Enterprise Council Ohio River Valley, a regional certifying partner of the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council.