The Scooter Media team celebrated another winning night at the Public Relations Society of America Cincinnati chapter’s annual Blacksmith Awards ceremony on November 16.
This yearly event brings together the region’s best PR professionals from agencies and organizations to honor outstanding work in the communications space. In addition to celebrating Scooter Media’s accomplishments, we were thrilled to celebrate the wins of our friends, colleagues and collaborators.
Scooter Media was named an Agency of the Year for the seventh year in a row, receiving the Large PR Agency of the Year distinction for the second consecutive year.
“I couldn’t be more blown away by this recognition,” said Scooter Media President, Shannan Boyer. “I truly believe we have the best team of PR professionals in the region working at Scooter Media. Every day we are focused on providing the best council possible to our clients, and this recognition by Cincinnati PRSA confirms we are doing just that.”
Two Scooter Media staff members also received professional recognition for their work in the public relations field and service to the community.
- Tareza Bosma, Media Relations Specialist, was named New PR Pro of the Year, given to a relative newcomer for demonstrating exceptional professional achievements during their initial years in the profession.
- Amber Potter, Public Relations Account Supervisor, was named PR Pro of the Year, given to an established practitioner who has demonstrated exceptional leadership and professional accomplishments.
Our client work took home three awards, including two Awards of Excellence and one Blacksmith Award, the highest achievement possible:
- Media and Publicity: for “Ovation Time Capsule Event and Pedestrian Bridge Ribbon Cutting Ceremony“
- Integrated Communications for “Ovation Time Capsule Event and Pedestrian Bridge Ribbon Cutting Ceremony“
- Events and Observances Lasting 7 Days or Fewer for Grand Opening of North by Hotel Covington
Our team was thrilled to celebrate the work we do each day for our clients. Thank you to Cincinnati PRSA for another great event, and congratulations to all of our fellow winners and nominees.
Want to see more of the award-winning work from our agency? Be sure to check out a few of our favorite case studies here.