#BeepBeep — it’s time to meet Chase Prather, the newest member of the Scooter Media crew!
Chase is joining our team as an Assistant Account Executive, who will be working with both our PR and digital teams on a wide variety of daily client tasks.
Chase is a recent graduate of the University of Cincinnati, where he majored in Communication with a certificate in Public Relations. Throughout his academic career, he was a member of various PR-related organizations in which he developed campaigns and content for real-world clients. He also held an internship position at a local agency where he was able to participate in client meetings, campaign development, and media events.
Outside of the office, you can find Chase spending time with friends and family, watching movies, checking out local restaurants, and cheering on his favorite sports teams (he is an avid Cincinnati sports fan!). He is Cincinnati born and raised, growing up in Milford before moving to the Clifton area during college, where he still resides.
He is excited to dive into his new role at Scooter Media, and to continue building his skillset by working with and learning from the rest of the team.
20 Questions with Chase Prather
Want to know more? Check out 20 questions Chase answered from the Scooter Media crew:
- Favorite color: Navy blue
- Favorite sports team: Cincinnati Bengals
- Favorite musical artist (or Spotify playlist suggestion): Paramore
- Best birthday gift: A car for my 16th birthday — it was fantastic!
- Favorite pet: I just got a cat, Jackie! She is the cutest. (Pictured at right.)
- Biggest social media pet peeve: When links are included in Instagram copy.
- Favorite celebrity that you follow on social media: Joey Votto — he stayed off social media for years, finally joined Instagram, and is now a fantastic follow.
- If you could meet one person (dead or alive) it would be: Paul Rudd
- Favorite TV show revival (or one you would LOVE to see revived): Santa Clarita Diet needs a revival. It was such a bizarre show (probably why it was canceled), but SO well acted and so funny once you got over the weirdness of the premise.
- Favorite board game: Sorry!
- Most prized physical possession: Handwritten notes from my girlfriend, or my phone for more practical reasons.
- Your best trivia category: Marvel movies (MCU specifically).
- I can’t live without: My girlfriend and my cat.
- Favorite dessert: Cheesecake of any kind.
- Favorite morning beverage: Lately it has been a vanilla latte.
- Favorite office supply: Pilot G-2 pens.
- Your dream client would be: A local sports team or a music venue.
- In your free time, we can find you here or doing this instead of working: You can find me at my apartment watching movies with my girlfriend next to me and my cat on my lap.
- Favorite spot or thing to do in Cincinnati/NKY: I love checking out local breweries, even though I do not do it enough. Send me recommendations, please!
- Favorite local restaurant: Drunken Tacos in Clifton.