What fuels Scooter Media? Our amazing team – and you could be a part of it. Talent is critical, but since we spend a lot of time together we also look for people who bring positivity and laughter to our office. We’re passionate about using our talents to help clients connect with their audiences in meaningful ways and deliver results that help them achieve their goals.
ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR (Part-Time or Full-Time) – PUBLIC RELATIONS
We’re looking for a part-time Account Supervisor to oversee a roster of clients, primarily in the professional services and foodservice industry. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker and have strong, demonstrated capabilities with planning and project management, as well as content marketing. Applicants should be passionate about the industry, results-driven, client-focused, and enjoy cultivating the skills and talents of others.
- Account Service: Lead client strategy and planning efforts; contribute to the conception and execution of social media and public relations programs
- Media Relations: Work with media on the local, regional and national levels on behalf of B2C clients
- Writing: Draft client PR and social strategies, written materials and client correspondence
- Social Media: Oversee development and execution
- Metrics: Monitor, track and assess media coverage and industry trends
- Supervision: Oversee client work and team members
- Other duties as assigned
- At least six to eight years of public relations experience, including supervisory experience (required); agency experience is ideal
- Must be able to work independently, manage projects and teams, and multi-task
- Previous experience successfully developing and executing PR campaigns
- Strong understanding of all primary social media platforms as well as experience developing and managing social media campaigns
- Keen attention to detail, proactive, excellent written and verbal skills
- Must demonstrate history of success in working with the media on local and regional (US-wide)
- Degree in public relations, journalism or communication
- Experience with professional services industry
Scooter Media employees enjoy generous vacation packages, competitive benefits, flexible work schedules, and training/development opportunities, plus we make it a point to participate in a variety of social and charitable activities. We think you’ll like it here. We work hard and we have a blast doing it.
Qualified candidates should email their resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.