Once a year, Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky-area public relations professionals come together for the industry’s biggest night: the Cincinnati PRSA Blacksmith Awards. This year, Scooter Media was recognized with three Blacksmith Awards — the highest achievement possible at the ceremony.
Our 2017 Blacksmith Awards included:
- Small/Mid-Size Agency of the Year, awarded to an agency that demonstrates exceptional achievement in the creation of PR campaigns that further client objectives, is committed to ongoing education and growth opportunities for team members, and makes contributions to the community and the PR profession as a whole.
- Creative Tactics for our work with client People Working Cooperatively’s “Ramp It Up for Veterans” telethon. This award recognizes innovative tactics that specifically contributed to measurable results in a public relations campaign.
- Social Media for our creative execution of client Dream Dinners’ social media platforms, including Facebook Twitter, and Instagram campaigns.
In addition, Scooter Media was also recognized with three Awards of Excellence in the following categories:
- Integrated Communications Campaign for our “The Music Man at The Carnegie” campaign
- Special Events Campaign (7 Days or Less) for our work on “La Casa de Chako: A Japanese Dining Experience” in partnership with The Center for Great Neighborhoods of Covington
- Marketing Campaign for the launch of client Tom+Chee’s “CHEETOS® Crunchy FLAMIN’ HOT Grilled Cheese”
Congratulations to all of our fellow honorees, and thank you to Cincinnati PRSA for hosting the event. We’re already looking forward to next year!
Read case studies of some of our award-winning campaigns here.