Scooter Media, a growing Cincinnati public relations agency, is seeking a PR intern to join its team during Summer 2016.
Interns will have the opportunity to work on public relations, marketing, social media and special event activities for a variety of Scooter Media clients. The ideal candidate should love working in a fast-paced environment and have an interest in working on special events.
10- 12 hours per week (flexible)
$10 per hour
- Assist with various public relations tasks – release writing, placement reports, media kits, etc.
- Research information for client plans and campaigns;
- Craft content for distribution across web properties and social media channels;
- Assist with special event execution and planning, as available;
- Assist in special event promotion; includes distributing promotional items;
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills;
- Must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment (while having fun);
- Must have strong attention to detail;
- Must have a solid foundation in writing and editing;
- Experience with special events and promotions preferred;
- Experience with social media helpful;
- Experience with Photoshop, WordPress a plus;
- Should possess a basic knowledge of computer programs such as Microsoft Word and Excel as well as tools such as HootSuite, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, among others.
Qualified candidates should email their resume and cover letter to Intern@scootermediaco.com. No phone calls, please.