Scooter Media is looking for an Assistant Account Executive to join our energetic and fun-loving digital team.
ASSISTANT ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – DIGITAL (AAE)
We’re looking for an Assistant Account Executive with a passion for social media. An AAE is an entry-level employee serving in an account support role. This position is designed to expose the AAE to various aspects of working in the digital space. The AAE will play a crucial role in supporting client service teams in the execution of client activities and learning the basics of services offered.
The ideal candidate is typically a recent college graduate with beginning knowledge of social media and other digital communications best practices.
- Provide all aspects of administrative support, including: drafting content, research, monitoring, and reporting digital results (as appropriate)
- Support multiple social media channels and assist content managers on a range of clients and industries
- Learn basic foundations of digital campaign development and execution
- Entry-level digital content creation – social, blog and email
- Be in tune with emerging social media platforms, trends, and online behaviors
- Other tasks as assigned
- Some previous experience managing social media channels and creating engaging content
- Experience with video/graphics/email platforms a plus but not required
- Understanding of social media platforms, best practices, developing and implementing content strategy
- Detail-oriented, creative, strong copywriting and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills, organized and committed to achieving goals
- Must be able to work independently and multi-task
- Degree in communications, public relations, marketing, social media management or related field
- Agency experience a plus
Scooter Media employees enjoy competitive benefits package, flexible work schedules, and training/development opportunities, plus we make it a point to participate in a variety of social and charitable activities.
Qualified candidates should email their resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
Scooter Media workdays run from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday – Thursday, and 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. on Friday. The Scooter Media offices operate on a hybrid model – allowing employees to work from home and/or office.
Scooter Media is nationally certified by the Women’s Business Enterprise Council Ohio River Valley, a regional certifying partner of the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council.