Scooter Media is looking for a Social Media Specialist to join our energetic and fun-loving team. Candidates should have a solid background working in the digital space across a variety of platforms.
SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST (SMS)
We’re looking for a Social Media Specialist with a passion for social media and an in-depth understanding of organic and paid strategy, video, community management, analytics and trends. The ideal candidate will be creative, self-motivated, an excellent multi-tasker, have exceptional attention to detail and be well-versed in the art of social media marketing, video editing and online community management.
- Manage multiple social media channels and serve as the primary community manager for a range of clients and industries
- Develop content frameworks, write copy, post to social media accounts, create digital media assets, research content, and more
- Ensure brand standards across all content types – copy, photography, graphic design and videography
- Provide timely responses to comments, direct messages, and mentions on social media platforms
- Monitor and evaluate organic and paid campaign performance in platforms, leveraging insights and trends, and provide data-backed recommendations for clients
- Be in tune with emerging social media platforms, trends, and online behaviors
- Participate in the agency’s Digital Team
- Other tasks as assigned
- Three-five years of experience managing social media channels and creating engaging content
- Strong understanding of social media platforms, best practices, developing and implementing content strategy
- Be proficient in social video editing
- Be proficient in social media ad platforms
- Detail-oriented, creativity, strong copywriting and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills, highly organized and committed to achieving goals
- Must be able to work independently, manage projects and multi-task
- Degree in communications, public relations, marketing, social media management or related field
- Agency experience a plus
Scooter Media employees enjoy competitive benefits package, flexible work schedules, and training/development opportunities, plus we make it a point to participate in a variety of social and charitable activities.
Qualified candidates should email their resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
Scooter Media is nationally certified by the Women’s Business Enterprise Council Ohio River Valley, a regional certifying partner of the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council