What fuels Scooter Media? Our amazing team – and you could be a part of it. Talent is critical, but since we spend a lot of time together we also look for people who bring positivity and laughter to our office. We’re passionate about using our talents to help clients connect with their audiences in meaningful ways and deliver results that help them achieve their goals.
SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (SAE) – PUBLIC RELATIONS
We’re looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our energetic and fun-loving team to support a roster of Scooter Media clients. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker and have strong, demonstrated capabilities with writing, media relations, as well as content marketing.
Applicants should be passionate about the industry, results-driven, client-focused, and enjoy cultivating the skills and talents of others.
- Account Service: Participate in client strategy and planning efforts; contribute to the conception and execution of social media and public relations programs
- Media Relations: Strong understanding of local and regional media markets; some trade experience helpful
- Writing: Write public relations materials, client/media correspondence, and strategic content for social media, email marketing, blogs, etc.
- Social Media: Oversee development and execution, while leveraging insights to optimize social strategy
- Metrics: Monitor, track and assess media coverage and industry trends, and be proficient in understanding and reporting social media analytics against client objectives
- Other duties as assigned
- At least five years of media relations experience (required); agency experience is ideal
- Must be able to work independently and with teams, manage aggressive deadlines and multi-task
- Previous experience successfully pitching local/regional media outlets and developing relationships with members of the media
- Strong understanding of all primary social media platforms
- Keen attention to detail, proactive, excellent written and verbal skills
- Degree in public relations, journalism or communication
- Experience with foodservice industry and real estate clients a plus
Scooter Media employees enjoy generous vacation packages, competitive benefits, flexible work schedules, and training/development opportunities, plus we make it a point to participate in a variety of social and charitable activities. We think you’ll like it here. We work hard and we have a blast doing it.
Qualified candidates should email their resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
Scooter Media is nationally certified by the Women’s Business Enterprise Council Ohio River Valley, a regional certifying partner of the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC). The agency was named 2018 Small-Mid Size PR Agency of the Year by Cincinnati PRSA and was the recipient of the 2019 Business Impact Award in the Cool Place to Work category from the Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce.