What fuels Scooter Media? Our amazing team – and you could be a part of it. Talent is critical, but since we spend a lot of time together we also look for people who bring positivity and laughter to our office. We’re passionate about using our talents to help clients connect with their audiences in meaningful ways and deliver results that help them achieve their goals.
SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (SAE) – PUBLIC RELATIONS
We’re looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our energetic and fun-loving team to support a roster of Scooter Media clients. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker and have strong, demonstrated capabilities with writing, media relations, as well as content marketing.
Applicants should be passionate about the industry, results driven, client focused, and enjoy cultivating the skills and talents of others.
- Account Service: Participate in client strategy and planning efforts; contribute to the conception and execution of social media and public relations programs
- Media Relations: Work with media on the local, regional and national levels on behalf of B2C clients
- Writing: Draft client PR and social strategies, written materials and client correspondence
- Social Media: Oversee development and execution, while leveraging insights to optimize social strategy
- Metrics: Monitor, track and assess media coverage and industry trends
- Other duties as assigned
- At least four years of media relations experience (required); agency experience is ideal
- Must be able to work independently as well as with teams, manage deadlines and multi-task
- Previous experience developing and executing PR campaigns
- Strong understanding of all primary social media platforms
- Keen attention to detail, proactive, excellent written and verbal skills
- Must demonstrate history of success in working with the media on local and regional level
- Degree in public relations, journalism or communication
- Experience with professional services and foodservice industry clients a plus
Scooter Media employees enjoy generous vacation packages, competitive benefits, flexible work schedules, and training/development opportunities, plus we make it a point to participate in a variety of social and charitable activities. We think you’ll like it here. We work hard and we have a blast doing it.
Qualified candidates should email their resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.